So we have been out this memorial weekend having a ball. We went up to Gunnison for a farewell of Monicas cousin, Cutler he is heading to Everett Washington. We went to the cemetary and saw grandma marys grave and took a few pics.
 |
monica, sam, raegan, zach, pam, larry, scott, malory, logan,
carson, skyler, |
 |
| go Rae Rae |
 |
Cody? really, 7yr ol skimboard
Champion |
 |
| Sam, raegan, Logan, Cody |

We brought Logan back with us to Stg and took him skim boarding for the first time, he is a pro now and thinks its pretty cool. Well we zoneyfam6 think its way fun too. Even pops the ol man gave it a run, yep, and I didnt do to bad. I threw down and came out thinking I was 20 yrs younger. I just thank the Lord I didnt fall and pull my hammy. :) We are having a barbque tonight with the family and so Mon was shopping and making salads or she would have seen her "man" show off his skills. She would have been impressed. Its going to be a good week, the kids are out of school now and are home making a mess. I have the blessing of working out of our home now. I work for a plumbing wholesale company that is breaking into the world of Waterworks and has hired me to be their estimator for all 5 of their branches. I have a great office and a computer and I close my door, turn on my music and do my work for the day. But...now the kids are home. Running, screaming, laughing, crying, fighting, and it always ends up in my sanctuary. :( oh well we will figure this out, I am sure I am going to get use to dropping them off to skim board for 9hrs while I work during the day. Monica takes care of our store Mail n More and is gone from 9 until 6 daily. She loves it there and I love her being there. The lil store is a true blessing in our lives. Thank you Heavenly Father for that. Time to throw some Carne Asada on the que, so gotta go. Peace, Love, and Hope